Job Title: Manager, Digital Surfacing
The New Fisker is growing and looking for professionals who share their ingenuity and creativity. If you are focused on building a career with an innovative luxury brand, and think beautiful southern California could suit your lifestyle we would like to hear from you.
Job role and responsibilities:
Manage the overall development, execution, resources and deliverables associated with the Digital Surfacing department.
– Knowledge of automotive vehicle systems with an emphasis on automotive exteriors & interiors.
– Knowledge of concept to launch program execution, with emphasis on sketch to clay to scan to surface to solid model design, development & execution. Surface/Solid Modeling best practices & DQ&V.
– Knowledge of Design for Manufacturing, Best Practices, Exterior/Interior Development Processes, Global Safety Requirements, Regulations & Zones (including FMVSS & ECE/ECC), Packaging, Dimensional Engineering, Continuous Improvement & Aesthetic Interior Design (Studio).
Experience / Education:
– Minimum 10 years’ in Automotive with proven management experience.
– Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Design preferred (equivalent in extensive experience considered).
– Program Management (plan design, cost, timing, execution) & Team Leadership experience required.
– CAD surfacing, modeling & PDM skills required (multiple systems preferred). Catia (ISD) preferred.
– Basic PC Skills (Email, Excel, Word, and relevant technical software).
– Ability to travel nationally & internationally may be requested.
Visit this link http://bit.ly/1jkSJ5g to apply for this opportunity at ASG Renaissance.