As part of Bronto’s Sales team, the Manager of Account Management will play a key role in our continued growth. The AM Team Manager Role is a direct line management of a number of Account Managers. The purpose of this role is to be a leader, a coach, and to work with AMs and accounts on driving AM Key Objectives while reducing churn and increasing ACV per team goals. The Team Manager will also maintain a small number of accounts as well (5-10) to help understand the dynamics of the accounts and be hands on. The Manager will work closely with the Director of Account Management to forecast, to address team issues and monitor training needs, to make improvement suggestions, to represent the team in departmental meetings.
- Provides management guidance and advice on handling customer situations, discounting, concessions, escalations, etc
- Reviews AM performance against key metrics and objectives as well as activity requirements, and coaches as needed addressing any problem areas
- Monitors account coverage and knowledge by AMs – ecosystem, utilization, engagement, exec and organizational understanding
- Assists Dir. of AM in ensuring territory mapping and account
- Leads team activities, events, role play and coaching
- Reviews IDPs and progress against goals with individual AMs, and summarizes to Director of AM
- Team presentations as needed
- Drives AM Key Objectives
- Attend meetings and tradeshows to represent AM (Customer Marketing, Summit, etc)
- Interview prospective AM candidates
- BA or BS degree
- 5-7 years of Account Management experience
- minimum of 2 years management experience
- Leadership skills and aptitude – a “Go To” person
- Knowledge of web-based software as a service (SaaS), eCommerce/Online Retail preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office, Salesforce.com, and LinkedIn desired
- Formal sales training such as Target Account Selling, Miller-Heiman a plus
- Ability to work from our Durham, NC headquarters
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
- No Agencies Please!
Bronto Software provides a cloud-based marketing platform for retailers to drive revenue through their email, mobile and social campaigns. Building upon consistent growth since its founding in 2002, We are now in the midst of a period of fast-paced growth as it expands its mission beyond email to become the leading marketing platform for retailers and other commerce focused companies. Bronto Software is consistently recognized for our products and services.
- Clear Vision of our purpose and mission
- Great Location on American Tobacco Campus
- Triangle Business Journal Best Places to Work three-time-winner
- All Brontos are given company time to volunteer at area non-profits
- Active Lifestyle with subsidized Y membership and wellness events
- 5 week sabbatical every 5 years, free beverages, snacks, and planned social activities
LIVE OUR VALUES – TRANSPARENT, APPROACHABLE, PASSIONATE.
To see the Bronto life through words, photos and videos, visit http://brontonation.com