Position: Social Media Strategist / Analyst – Full Time
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $150,000 DOE + annual bonus
Social Media Strategist / Analyst
Our client, a growing Marketing Agency specializing in automotive experiential campaigns, has an opportunity for a seasoned Social Media Strategist / Analyst with large-scale social media strategy experience to join their team in Orange County, California.
You will be responsible for the full spectrum of social media for a Fortune 100 client & new agency business.
– Developing social media strategies supporting multi-discipline brand campaigns.
– Managing social media community managers, directing messaging, client goals, and implementation of successful new strategies
– Overseeing the development of extremely detailed social media reports and preparation for the client on a weekly basis
– Interfacing with account directors to discuss strategy, explain metrics in detail, recommend actions, and provide unique insight while considering a broad marketing scope
– 3-8 yrs professional experience in social media, corporate communications, or multi-channel marketing – Interactive, advertising, PR or marketing agency is a plus
– Highly familiar with Automotive – both on the mass-market consumer side, as well as motorsports, tuner community, etc. Knowledge of lifestyle, music, art, and film is a plus
– Solid understanding of SEO
– Very strong verbal and written communication skills are an absolute must, as well as the ability to present complex ideas logically and clearly.
– Expert-level skills in Microsoft Excel, including the use of advanced formulas, statistical/mathematical analysis, conditional rules, detail-oriented formatting, and other advanced techniques (you will be asked to provide examples).
– 2 years of experience managing employees
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your résumé (and samples if applicable) to: OC90@jobalert.creativecircle.com