Position: Digital Marketing/Social Media Specialist – Ready To Interview!
Location: Miracle Mile to Downtown
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Next Week
Rate: up to $35/hr DOE
Leading travel and lifestyle company specializing in events for the LGBT community seeks a Digital Marketing/Social Media Specialist to join their team!
You will report to the VP of Marketing and be responsible for assisting with the creation, implementation and analysis of digital, social and print marketing efforts.
– Build and manage relationships in media
– Implement campaigns through AdWords and AdRoll
– Maintain marketing budgets and records
– Develop, maintain and monitor social media channels and profiles, as well as content calendars
– Manage and optimize paid Facebook and Twitter campaigns
– Collect data, analyze trends
– Create reports on ROI
– 3+ years experience in a marketing role
– Experience with Google Analytics, CheetahMail, SurveyMonkey
– Hands-on experience with paid social media campaigns
– Strong writing skills
– Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Social
– Experience with lifestyle, travel or luxury brands
– Experience writing content targeting the company’s LGBT audience
Ready to interview and start the right person immediately! Possibility for long-term for the right person!
If you’re interested, available and qualified, please write your experience level (none, novice, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert) to the following:
Copy writing –
Google Adwords –
Google Analytics –
Survey Monkey –
Adobe Marketing Cloud –
Adobe InDesign –
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your résumé (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com