Position: Social Media/Community Coordinator (Fashion) – 5 Month Gig!
Location: South Bay Area
Estimated Duration: 5 Months
Starts: April 20th
Rate: around $20/hr DOE
Established fashion brand seeks a Social Media/Community Coordinator to join their team on a 5-month assignment!
You will be developing, posting and monitoring content on the brand’s various social media sites.
You will also be tasked with gathering and posting blog content, which will include fashion and beauty tips and trends.
There may be additional projects like research and relaying content updates to web development team.
– 3+ years experience in social media/digital marketing
– Experience managing social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Flickr
– Strong written communication skills
– Hands-on experience with Hootsuite, Tweetdeck or similar platform
– Knowledgeable about social media best practices and emerging sites and apps
– Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Analytics and AdWords
Any experience working with fashion brands is highly preferred.
Interviews will take place over the next 2 weeks, and the job will start on April 20th.
Please send resume and any relevant social media writing samples or blog posts to be considered!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your résumé (and samples if applicable) to: LA95@jobalert.creativecircle.com