Why the hell would I add this groupon as a professional development tool? Isn’t trading stocks more a personal finance endeavor than a career opportunity?
Well, it depends how you look and perceive opportunity. Yes, learning to trade stocks is a personal financial journey. But it’s also a business — in which people are employed in. In which people have started their careers in. Now, whether or not you want to look at this as personal money matter or a career move, they’re going to overlap. Your personal finances affect your career and your career can affect your personal finances. That is just the nature of the beast. Might as well learn all that you can.
- $19 for a live online interactive trading course (up to a $650 value)
- Includes live training from professional traders, fully interactive Q&A sessions, and simulated trading software for risk-free practice
- Covers a wide range of markets including Forex, gold, and oil
- Learn at your own pace with access to recordings of every session
- Full support provided throughout course and upon completion
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Résumé-building certificate of completion
- Named “Best Online Trading Educator” in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 by Global Banking and Finance
Academy of Financial Trading
The educators at Academy of Financial Trading are not gurus. They are not fortune-tellers, and they will not make haphazard predictions about the future. What they will do is arm their students with the technical information and the psychological foundation to interpret the markets and accept what is there instead of what they want to be there. Having analyzed the techniques of thousands of other traders, they have a keen understanding of the industry’s best practices, which they teach to both new and experienced traders through courses that include foundation trading.