- Product Management for Rubicon Project’s mobile advertising products
- Align mobile product strategy with goals of the business unit and overall company vision
- Analyze competitive products and gather feedback from publishers, advertisers as well as internal teams to drive innovation, product roadmap and product definition.
- Work as an individual contributor towards creating detailed market and product requirements
- Work closely with UI and UX team to shape product’s interface
- Collaborate with engineering and sales leadership to develop and prioritize quarterly product plans
- Collaborate with Engineering managers to drive product to delivery
- Collaborate with Product Management from other product teams at Rubicon Project
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans for your products, working with all relevant departments to achieve successful product launches.
- Seek, evaluate and drive integrations with outside vendors
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with 2+ years in mobile digital advertising and/or advertising enabled mobile apps
- In-depth knowledge of advertising operations technologies in an app environment
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering. Technical background is preferred. MBA is a plus
- You are a self-motivated strategic thinker, data-driven decision maker, take initiative, willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, work hard and take pride in high quality