- Oversee entire program from project brief to final invoice
- Oversee project logistics for all pre/post production
- Responsible for all major milestones in a project
- Top level decision making and trouble shooting to be consulted on with the Director of Production and Development or Chief Operations Officer.
- Onsite for large scale, complex, or emerging client activations
- Final approval of SOW’s and Budgets (if there is no Account Director as a direct supervisor)
- Enforce that both the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer have approved both before a client sees it.
- Discuss any recommended concessions on final invoice with Account Director to obtain approval (Chief Operations Officer if there is no Account Director as a direct supervisor)
- Execute and follow up on LOI’s and SOW’s for each project
- Notify and facilitate execution of or renewals of billing rates, MSA’s, Retainers, storage, etc. for each client with Director of Production and Operations.
- Hold high level communication with clients in regards to project-based information: logistics, timelines, budgets, etc.
- Drive discovery with existing clients
- Client visits and meetings as appropriate
- Mentor and coach each production team member using all projects as an opportunity
- Monitor the workload of each team member
- Strategize which producers used on each project; based on strength, availability and compatibility (with clients and partnered production staff)
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Account manager to drive the development of new business for all clients in their silo.
- Discuss with Director of Production and Development to assess bandwidth
- Regularly update Director of Production and Development (or Account Director when applicable) on potential new projects (New Business Status Report)
- Assemble necessary staff for each project
- If team bandwidth becomes an issue, work with Account Director for approving a contractor or approving an addition to the team (Directors and Chief Operations Officer if there is no Account Director as direct supervisor)
- Work with Human Resources to hire new team member
- Conduct first round of in-person interviews for potential production staff that will work directly on the team; make recommendations on second round/final hires with Account Director (Director of Production and Development and Chief Operations Officer if there is no Account Director as direct supervisor)
- Ensure Human Resources has provided the new employee an offer, start date, and contract with applicable responsibilities
- Ongoing training of direct team (Directors will handle initial onboarding)
- Conduct in-field evaluations for onsite team members after all events the Account Manager attends
- Minimum of 2 per year, per team member
- Schedule and facilitate 90-day & annual reviews for direct report production staff with Chief Operations Officer (Account Director present when appropriate)
- Fill out evaluation before each review
- Coordinate new agreement w/Executives
- Enforce company systems & protocol with each person on your team
- Review all documents created by your team to ensure consistent look & feel, accuracy, proper protocol followed (budgets, recaps, scope of work, contracts, insurance docs, some correspondence, purchase orders, work back schedules, etc.)
- Overseeing vendors (product delivered, payment scheduled)